As many of you know LRF started LRF Cares in 2016, a 501(c)(3) sponsored charitable organization which provides resources towards the aftercare for horse racing partnership horses and other noteworthy causes.
Welcome to the LRF Blog
Our blog aims to inform you about fractional racehorse ownership and to entertain those interested in the sport of kings.
Subscribe to LRF Blog
- Horse Racing Partnerships 101: Buying the Best Doesn't Mean Paying the Most
- We Once Saved a Horse's Life Stuck in Quarantine....She Runs Tomorrow at Del Mar
- Top 25 Things to Do in Del Mar (2017)
- Horse Racing Partnerships 101: We Miss You Barry Abrams
- OBS March 2017: The Short List
- Did you Know Nearly 90% of All Revenue Received by LRF Flows to the Entire Horse Racing Industry?
- Horse Racing Partnerships 101: Seriously, How Much does it Cost to Own & Train a Thoroughbred Racehorse?
- Horse Racing Partnerships 101: How do Training Expenses Work with LRF?
- Horse Racing Partnerships 101: Pegasus World Cup Analysis
- Horse Racing Partnerships 101: Is This a Tax Write-Off?